Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Monday January 7, 2019 at 10:45 AM

PIC: You don't see many this old in good original condition,

1911 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost all original.

1924 Cadillac V63 5 Passenger. I believe this would classify as original...

I'm assisting a friend with selling this car he has owned since the 60s. It is believed to be a two owner car as it was passed down to the children of the original owner and he purchased it after they traded it for machinery.
The car is truly one of the most spectacular machines I have ever been in. The interior is entirely original down to the original silk shades. The rugs are beautiful as is the completely original woodwork.
It has been repainted and a new top installed but the would be normal maintenance. A lot of the original tools including
the jack is included. The radiator is in pristine condition, as is the radiator shroud. The brass is also in excellent condition. The body is pristine with no dents. The engine has been completely gone through as have the brakes.

1924 Cadillac All otiginal unrestored

1928 Graham panel truck

1928 Graham Panel Truck(Commercial Car) This is one of 600 made in Detroit, Mich. I am third owner have history of the truck. We only know of three others that have survived. Looking for more info.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: You don't see many this old in good original condition, by Dick Johnson #40205
Would like to know the story behind this one. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40205.1
The Graham truck is interesting. Graham built and sold Graham by David Holcombe #40205.2
One can just barely make out the word Groceries on the back by Don Anderson #40205.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone