Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 9:55 PM

I suspect that sadly this is not the case though because any car
person would know you never let the car sink down in contact with the moist ground for any length of time.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A 1961 Impala four door with 348 tri power in a very sad place, by Dick Johnson #40213
Sad indeed. (EOM) by John Bono #40213.1
Too bad, sad to see it waste away. (EOM) by John Merritt #40213.2
I like to believe that this pic was taken but the guy who is going to restore this battered beauty. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #40213.3
I suspect that sadly this is not the case though because any car by Jack Dodds #40213.3.1
A terrible waste. I'll never understand people who just let decent by Jack Dodds #40213.4
Jack, I think you are right. There are people who just like to create bad feelings just for fun. by Frank Kocour #40213.4.1
Not many 4dr. sedans of this type survived I'm sure. It would be by Jack Dodds #40213.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone