Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Vandermeer
Posted On: Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM

When Bond stops and looks down there’s clearly another loop in the road between him and Goldfingers’s car then the next scene shows him directly above them. The girl shoots from where Bond was and runs so how did Bond get ahead of her again?
What is Oddjob looking up at?
Why aren’t those kids reacting to the shooting? Too busy selling fruit?
Why did he feel it necessary to blow 2 tires and do all that damage to Mustang? He could have killed her!

Go back to Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

On this day in automotive history. by Michael Rodriguez #40223
VID: Goldfinger chase scene by John Kuvakas #40223.1Moderator
Ahhh Those were the days.Saw all the flicks and own all the books (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #40223.1.1
Loved the Bond movies with Connery. By far the best Bond; second by Jack Dodds #40223.1.2
I’m confused... by David Vandermeer #40223.1.3
If he had killed her he couldn't have shagged her. Plus he by Jack Dodds #40223.1.3.1
I recall seeing this movie while stationed at Fort Dix, back in '65. (EOM) by John Bono #40223.2
And I saw the premiere they had at Fort Knox while I was in my by Don Anderson #40223.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone