Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 9:06 PM

If he had killed her he couldn't have shagged her. Plus he
otherwise couldn't have shown off his trick "spinners". He let her go ahead of him initially and didn't pursue her; instead opting to pay attention to the task at hand. She ducked out and let him pass by at some point I guess. Odd Job knew he was following them...thus his smirk at hearing the shot. You weren't supposed to notice the route inaccuracy issues...Lol. I always wondered why she was such a poor shot....again I guess the shagging couldn't have happened if Bond was dead....plus no sequel.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

On this day in automotive history. by Michael Rodriguez #40223
VID: Goldfinger chase scene by John Kuvakas #40223.1Moderator
Ahhh Those were the days.Saw all the flicks and own all the books (EOM) by Tom Ciryak #40223.1.1
Loved the Bond movies with Connery. By far the best Bond; second by Jack Dodds #40223.1.2
I’m confused... by David Vandermeer #40223.1.3
If he had killed her he couldn't have shagged her. Plus he by Jack Dodds #40223.1.3.1
I recall seeing this movie while stationed at Fort Dix, back in '65. (EOM) by John Bono #40223.2
And I saw the premiere they had at Fort Knox while I was in my by Don Anderson #40223.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone