Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Thursday January 10, 2019 at 10:11 AM

This could have been the result of a filter on the camera or an incorrect camera balance.
There are plenty of pictures of the car on the Internet. The colors are called "Copper Metallic" and "Metallic Beige". and the car appears in a Cadillac/LaSalle album. The colors, though all named the same, appear different.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: 1953 Cadillac Coupe DeVille, by Dick Johnson #40214
Just beautiful. Not sure whether this is by Ralph Regalbuto #40214.1
Non-factory colors, but a beautiful car none the less. (EOM) by John Bono #40214.1.1
A lovely old Cadillac. Not so sure about the orange roof repaint though by Bruce Gibbins #40214.1.2
Gorgeous car, odd choice for the top color, but it works. (EOM) by John Merritt #40214.2
+1 I like the color contrast, including interior colors. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40214.2.1
This has to be a factory color rarely seen. I can't imagine why anyone would spend a huge amount of by Frank Kocour #40214.3
Non-factory colors for sure. (EOM) by John Bono #40214.3.1
This could have been the result of a filter on the camera or an incorrect camera balance. by Frank Kocour #40214.3.1.1
Frank, believe whatever you want to believe, but here is the 1953 Cadillac color chart.... by John Bono #40214.3.1.1.1
Wow, very nice. Certainly unique. Gr8 interior. I'd probably prefer a white or beige roof, though. (EOM) by Al Dorado #40214.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone