Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday January 11, 2019 at 9:12 PM

A couple of comments if I may. An earlier version of the Rolls Royce
armoured car was used extensively by British and Empire troops in the desert war against the Ottoman Empire in WW1.
I am guessing the photo dated 1935 was possibly taken in Ireland during the British rule of that country.

The Holden Commodore painted red with its New Zealand license tag, is the factory produced Crewman ute (utility) SS model with LS1 350 (5700cc)V8 and full black leather interior and tuned(?) exhausts. Originally sold new out of the Holden dealer sales network. The twin cab being popular with families where daddy wants some extra grunt.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A few commercial vehicles, by Dick Johnson #40252
Pass on the low budget hearses. (EOM) by John Bono #40252.1
It's the ultimate life statement that a person was an underachiever. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40252.1.1
Love the '36 Ford panel. The AMC "Pacero" is kind of cool too. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40252.2
A couple of comments if I may. An earlier version of the Rolls Royce by Bruce Gibbins #40252.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone