Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Tuesday February 5, 2019 at 11:28 PM

"A wink's as good as a nod to a blind man"....to quote Monty Python

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: I think I could get used to this real easy, how about you ? by Dick Johnson #40666
Dunno...between the water, rocks, fire and liquor a guy could get really hurt. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40666.1
Funny how you never mentioned the other thing that could put a hurt'n on a guy in that environment (EOM) by Dennis Mong #40666.1.1
LOL. I don't think I needed to............ (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40666.1.1.1
Ha Ha Ha ... LOL .... ( wink - wink ) & ( a small nod ) (EOM) by Dennis Mong #40666.1.1.1.1
"A wink's as good as a nod to a blind man"....to quote Monty Python (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40666.1.1.1.1.1
Maybe. I prefer something much lighter than all that stone. Yet on the other by Bruce Gibbins #40666.2
Hope it has an alarm to warn the bather when they fall asleep and go under. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #40666.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone