Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Alan Dinsmore
Posted On: Monday February 11, 2019 at 8:19 AM

During a visit with one grandpa in California he drove me and my Dad up the road to Mt.Palomar. This was a '49 Hudson and the year was 1956, not a new car then. Grandpa believed in going fast and we wound our way up that mountain road at a pretty good clip. The heat gage, underdash addition, never moved out of the normal range. Other cars were pulling over to refill steaming radiators.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A beautiful all original 1949 Hudson, a favorite of mine. by Dick Johnson #40744
I've always loved Hudson's. (EOM) by George Schire #40744.1
Beautiful car. A friend had a 49 Hudson and I used to kid him about owning a chopped Mercury. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #40744.2
This truly is a very handsome car. One day..........one day (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #40744.3
Beautiful interior! Is all that wood trim real? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #40744.4Moderator
Beautiful indeed - but is it two toned and would that be original? (EOM) by John Roberts #40744.5
Yes I believe so John. I like this car more as I get older....hmmm. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40744.5.1
Very nice. (EOM) by John Bono #40744.6
I like it!! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #40744.7
1949 hudson durability by Alan Dinsmore #40744.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone