Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Monday February 11, 2019 at 11:42 AM

Yep. Mick's no dummy, a former student at the London School of Economics,
and he figured out (according to a magazine article I read) that the Stones get another generation of fans about every three years. They just keep doing what they do, when they get together, and the money pours in. Smart guy.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

We lost another one, Mick Jagger, by Dick Johnson #40743
Dick, this is not currently showing up on any of the news feeds. Do you have a reliable source? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #40743.1Moderator
No, not true. Mick is still very much alive. This was a "hoax story" deemed bogus earlier this week (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #40743.2
The Rolling Stones still have tour dates on the "senior circut." (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #40743.2.1
Sorry guys. I should have done more checking first. by Dick Johnson #40743.3
It's OK Dick - he just looks like he shouldn't be around but he's livelier than I am! (EOM) by John Roberts #40743.3.1
PIC: He looks rough around the edges but... by John Kuvakas #40743.3.1.1Moderator
OMG...Keith and Mick could make a fortune endorsing Sunkist Prunes. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40743.3.1.1.1
I've always suspected that Keith's body died years ago but the message didn't reach his brain. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40743.3.1.1.2
In one of the bands many biographies, this one from the 1970's there is a pic by Bruce Gibbins #40743.3.1.1.2.1
I do really repect Mick for his ability to create and deliver great music by Jack Dodds #40743.3.1.2
Don't forget his ability to create life....8 children with 5 different woman. (EOM) by John Bono #40743.3.1.2.1
Which speaks to his tremendous energy. He can afford it I suppose. Lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #40743.3.1.2.1.1
LOL. (EOM) by John Bono #40743.3.1.2.1.1.1
Yep. Mick's no dummy, a former student at the London School of Economics, by Rick Thompson #40743.3.1.2.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone