Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Kuvakas Moderator
Posted On: Friday March 8, 2019 at 10:34 AM

Here's one of the models we'll be giving away at the show. It's Goldvarg's 1965 Mercury Park Lane.

And then, of course, there's always the major event we're all holding our breath to see. Here's another hint.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: Chicago! It's getting closer! by John Kuvakas #41119Moderator
My beer consumption must be effecting my vision. The second picture looks all black to me. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #41119.1
Try turning it on its side...... (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41119.1.1
Flip is over, you're looking at the backside of the photo by Bill Juffernbruch #41119.1.2
Lol. Of course!! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41119.1.2.1
PIC: It helps if the lights are on in your room. by John Kuvakas #41119.1.3Moderator
I tried it but the surface is smooth, even where the switch is. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41119.1.3.1
Did you try squeezing the monitor between your thumb and forefinger? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #41119.1.3.1.1Moderator
Thanks for all the suggestions! Lol! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #41119.1.3.1.1.1
Lol. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41119.1.3.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone