Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday March 8, 2019 at 10:43 PM

And the other method: take the laundry in a basket down to the river
throw the laundry in jump about on top of it take the laundry to a big flat rock and beat the hell out it with a suitably sized flat stone until the laundry is good and clean.
Rinse again in the river kick any animals out of the way, take the laundry out of the river, place it into the basket and carry it home.
Set the laundry down, go to the fridge, take out a super cold brew, pop the cap and drink it all down.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

instructions on how to do laundry in 1912 by Dick Johnson #41130
Just a reminder of how tough we have it in today's world. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41130.1
Nothing good about the “good old days” (EOM) by jay walsh #41130.2
For sure! (EOM) by John Bono #41130.2.1
The first half of the 20th century was damned tough! Post war much better! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41130.2.2
And the other method: take the laundry in a basket down to the river by Bruce Gibbins #41130.3
and count your blessins as if to say, "hey I am just doing what my parents to me to do".... by Joop Gisbers #41130.4
Just imagine how long our modern "Big Box" clothing would last under such laundering! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41130.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone