Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Sunday March 10, 2019 at 6:37 PM

This rod is very well done. I didn't realize there was an interest for
such cars down your way; so to see this car with RHD is very cool! I also love to see all the English cars in the background. I'm wondering if a decent percentage of these survived because of the warmer climate....sure hope so. Are there a good number of vintage car clubs in New Zealand and Australia and is this interest strong for both American and British cars?

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

An old school rod from 1962. by Bruce Gibbins #41163
VERY nice Hot Rod ... I have a pair of those exact exhaust manifolds (EOM) by Dennis Mong #41163.1
We, maybe you do to, call these Rams Hornes. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #41163.1.1
This rod is very well done. I didn't realize there was an interest for by Jack Dodds #41163.2
Btw...do you know if this rod has survived? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41163.2.1
I have just fired off.....Here is the reply, just receoved, Jack. by Bruce Gibbins #41163.2.1.1
Yes, Jack. There is a huge interest in "old" cars here in NZ. by Bruce Gibbins #41163.2.2
PICs OK, so the edit button on the original post has flown away so I have to by Bruce Gibbins #41163.3
Thanks for this and all the info Bruce! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41163.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone