Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Monday March 11, 2019 at 7:33 AM

As long as all of the documentation is intact and how it should be
and the seller is willing to make the sale then she's all sweet, Den.
Same at the importing end. This car has yet to be vinned with safety check and reg.
Then the happy new buyer can get that BB screaming, wake the neighbors and wheel spin for a mile down the road. No, not really, most of these imports go to collectors who will spend their lives polishing the paint down to the primer - you know the kind I mean?
Its great to see new iron at car shows too.

Bringing in big American Iron has been a thing now for over twenty years. Its a way for local guys to be part of the dream.
Cars like this sold new here are pretty thin on the ground in good condition like this one now so car guys have to look further afield.
One day if you feel like having your ears bored off then I'll tell you a story about local cars returning back to the States.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1964 Pontiac Bonneville. Fresh stock not long arrived from the US. Now being offered for sale. by Bruce Gibbins #41167
Looks nice. I don't think you'd have seen many '64 Bonnevilles with blackwalls when they were new. (EOM) by Barry Levittan #41167.1
+1. This car is in need of the proper width whitewalls. (EOM) by John Bono #41167.1.1
I like it. Always have been partial to Pontiacs. Looks brutish with the blackwalls. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #41167.2
It has the original Oregon plates from the era, including Eugene dealer frame (EOM) by Chris Nickelsen #41167.3
WHEW .. What a GR8T find ... Cheers to the new buyer / owner by Dennis Mong #41167.4
As long as all of the documentation is intact and how it should be by Bruce Gibbins #41167.4.1
Tell away Bruce! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41167.4.1.1
That is one fine looking Tin Indian. (EOM) by Michael Rodriguez #41167.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone