Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Bono
Posted On: Tuesday March 12, 2019 at 10:06 AM

Guessing it's not the Haverfordwest skyline in the background....:)

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIX. A 1959 Chevrolet Bel Air. Waiting patiently for a high winning buyer to come over from the Sky by Bruce Gibbins #41189
THESE pic are some of the best I have ever seen ... WOW ... What detail ... I want that car!! by Dennis Mong #41189.1
The Chevrolet was listed for sale on an online auction site by a car dealer by Bruce Gibbins #41189.1.1
That is fabulous Bruce! Where was this? I can see it's not Pembrokeshire! (EOM) by John Roberts #41189.2
No it sure isn't Pembrokeshire.....and lucky you John! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41189.2.1
Guessing it's not the Haverfordwest skyline in the background....:) (EOM) by John Bono #41189.2.2
This is the city where you were born, John. Downtown Auckland. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #41189.2.3
I had a feeling it might be. It's changed a bit since 1948.... by John Roberts #41189.2.3.1
I have a preference for not going there, John. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #41189.2.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone