Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday March 14, 2019 at 10:51 PM

David. With their being no Hudsons, Kaiser or Packards at the end of that link in my Ford Listing,
I have included some here for you. These are all cars that are here in New Zealand. Some from new, while others have been imported. All were photographed when they were being listed for sale.

Enjoy.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Here in the Southern Pacific, its Ford Friday, here in the lounge - we get a heads up a day earlier. by Bruce Gibbins #41215
Hi Bruce- Interesting Ford, much like one with left-hand drive from my early by David Holcombe #41215.1
Hello David. My dad owned a car like this, same as yours. but painted dark blue - by Bruce Gibbins #41215.1.1
David. With their being no Hudsons, Kaiser or Packards at the end of that link in my Ford Listing, by Bruce Gibbins #41215.1.2
Great! These are some of my favorites! (EOM) by David Holcombe #41215.1.2.1
PIX show the answer. The major difference in the interiors is the dash. by Bruce Gibbins #41215.1.3
Thanks for the post! I appreciate the history and story. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #41215.2
Wonder what happened to the interior door upholstery? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41215.3
Perhaps it had seen better days and will be replaced by the new owner, Jack. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #41215.3.1
Would the difference be the position of the drivers door mIrror? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41215.4
No, Jack. Stay inside the car. A clue. by Bruce Gibbins #41215.4.1
Is the gear shift on the left side of the steering column? (EOM) by David Holcombe #41215.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone