Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Friday March 15, 2019 at 4:36 AM

Bruce and all Kiwis may I express my extreme sadness and shock..
at the dreadful events in Christchurch that we woke up to this morning. I cannot believe that such an atrocity could have taken place in what is viewed as one of the safest, most welcoming countries on the planet.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Bruce and all Kiwis may I express my extreme sadness and shock.. by John Roberts #41218
My condolences as well. (EOM) by Bob Jackman #41218.1
Yes very sad and tragic. Prayers for all. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #41218.2
A sad day for all. (EOM) by John Bono #41218.3
Please accept my sympathy and hopes for a better morrow. (EOM) by David Holcombe #41218.4
Sincere condolences to our friends in New Zealand and those from there. by Rick Thompson #41218.5
Terrible news. I pray for New Zealand. (EOM) by Sal Lomma #41218.6
What an awful day and a horrific tragedy. Prayers for the people of New Zealand. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #41218.7Moderator
+1 My thoughts exactly. What a horrible tragedy. NZ will rise above! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #41218.8
John, everybody thank you so very much for your kind thoughts at this time. by Bruce Gibbins #41218.9

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone