Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Friday May 10, 2019 at 3:47 AM

Cool story, but where is the car and the old babe located? Somewhere, RHD and while the tags
appear British style, the rear tag should be white, or maybe its the other way around. So, my guess is a British Overseas Territory (BOT), perhaps, Bermuda, the largest of them, the Turks and Cacos or Falkland Islands or closer to home one of the Channel Islands. But as Bermuda is the only place from this list that I have been to regularly and have some knowledge of, then I'll go with that.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The story of an 87 year young lady and her 1991 Nissan 180 SX by Dick Johnson #42201
Great story. Lets hope that one day it doesn't go to a "boy racer". (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42201.1
Nice car. Old gal is not bad either....how our standards have changed. (EOM) by John Bono #42201.2
Cool story, but where is the car and the old babe located? Somewhere, RHD and while the tags by Bruce Gibbins #42201.3
Apparently Knysna, South Africa.....so says the narrative. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42201.3.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone