Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Duncan Pohl
Posted On: Sunday May 12, 2019 at 1:57 AM

Always liked the 64 Buicks, including this one, although I always thought the rear end really didn't
go with the front end, especially compared to the Buick Wildcat of that year.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1964 Buick Electra 225 and with manual windows. by Dick Johnson #42226
Gorgeous! That speed sentinel is set a bit high, though. (EOM) by Michael Rodriguez #42226.1
I could live with the roll up windows on this one. (EOM) by Sal Lomma #42226.2
A luxury car with manual windows is NOT a luxury car. (EOM) by John Bono #42226.3
Neighbors of mine bought a new Cadillac every year, and by Lloyd Mecca #42226.3.1
Check out the plastic seat covers! My Grandma had them on her sofa. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #42226.4
The window cranks and the clear plastic seat covers suggest an original by David Holcombe #42226.5
I may be alone, but I liked it when cars had crank windows and manual seats. Then we got lazy! (EOM) by George Schire #42226.5.1
No fold-down center armrests front or rear, no a/c. Pretty "base" for an Electra. (EOM) by Barry Levittan #42226.5.2
Nice rare survivor but it has the odd & disproportionate rear quarters reminiscent of the '58. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42226.6
use the seat-belts or you will slide from side to side... (EOM) by Joop Gisbers #42226.7
With all options or none, a stunningly beautiful automobile. (EOM) by Mike DeTorrice #42226.8
Always liked the 64 Buicks, including this one, although I always thought the rear end really didn't by Duncan Pohl #42226.9
+1 (EOM) by Gary Rockwood #42226.9.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone