Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Monday May 13, 2019 at 12:21 AM

Circus performers and midget wrestlers were the target groups initially as I recall.
Smart marketing scoop....no one else was even thinking of it.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1939 Bantam roadster. by Dick Johnson #42227
A little beauty! Even in reduced scale of 1:43. (pic) by David Holcombe #42227.1
Its a cute little car but I'm surprised it sold back in the days of cheap gas. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42227.2
Very few were manufactured, and, sadly, even fewer were sold. The by David Holcombe #42227.2.1
Beautiful thing but, too little and too old for my taste but, nice to admire. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #42227.3
Cute in appearence, sure, but I wonder what was the intended market sector by Bruce Gibbins #42227.4
Circus performers and midget wrestlers were the target groups initially as I recall. by Jack Dodds #42227.4.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone