Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Tuesday May 14, 2019 at 8:57 PM

85. You know, thats not a bad innings really, especially if Tim still had his health. Boy, what a
show that was, the triple comedic talents of Carol Burnet, Harvey Gorman and of course Tim Conway. Well chosen guests too gave variety to the show. Wonderful well crafted humor - still hard to beat even in these more liberal times in which we live. No grubby words back then to get cheap laughs from like todays comedy, but that didn't matter at all, infact the humor was easier to enjoy without these.
And I personaly curse like a trooper, so go figure that one.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

We lost another one, Tim Conway dies at 85. RIP my friend. by Dick Johnson #42284
Funny guy - who's next? they always die in threes (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #42284.1
Peggy Lipton from "Mod Squad" died on 5/11, that's 3. (EOM) by John Bono #42284.2
Tim Conway was truly funny! One of the great comedians. Loved him on the Carol Burnett show! (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #42284.3
VID: Although it's hard to pick one over the other, I thought this was one of Tim's best sketches by John Kuvakas #42284.4Moderator
I always loved the Carol Burnett Show and watching Carol and Harvey and Tim crack each other up is by Duncan Pohl #42284.4.1
+1 TV at its very best! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42284.4.1.1
I just happenned to watch Carol Burnett bloopers last night. (EOM) by dennis Brown #42284.5
85. You know, thats not a bad innings really, especially if Tim still had his health. Boy, what a by Bruce Gibbins #42284.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone