Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Thursday May 16, 2019 at 11:53 AM

For quite a while there was a dearth of '58 Chevies on the show circuit and I wondered why. Now I
know why. They were all in the shop being restored. There was a time when I could have afforded to buy a nice one.

That time is long past.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

1958 Impala convertible just sold at auction for a record by Dick Johnson #42299
Beautiful (less the connie) but my gosh that's still an awful lot of money for a Chev. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42299.1
It had to be the mileage and the color that got that number. Because by Don Anderson #42299.2
It is stunning. (EOM) by Joe Libricz #42299.2.1
Absolutely beautiful car. Not worth that amount in my way of thinking. First thing to do by Bruce Parsons #42299.3
So sad that someone pays that kind of money for it. But then if they have that kind of money, by George Schire #42299.4
For quite a while there was a dearth of '58 Chevies on the show circuit and I wondered why. Now I by Frank Kocour #42299.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone