Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Thursday May 16, 2019 at 2:19 PM

In April 1912, she became famous for rescuing the survivors of rival White Star Line's RMS Titanic after the latter struck an iceberg and sank with a loss of 1,517 lives in the North Atlantic Ocean. ... She arrived only two hours after Titanic had sunk and rescued 705 survivors from the ship's lifeboats.

and then I found this so the story is corrected ,
CLICK HERE

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

A trip back in the time machine for crowd's and heavy traffic, enjoy, by Dick Johnson #42325
The Lusitania said to be bringing passengers from the Titanic...??? by Terence Slekar #42325.1
I did a search and found this, by Dick Johnson #42325.1.1
The Daytona Beach pic is at least 1964; judging by several Chevys and one Pontiac I see. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42325.2
Love these pics from the past.....thanks for sharing. (EOM) by John Bono #42325.3
Very nice job, thanks. For just a few minutes I forgot it's 2019. Success! (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #42325.4
Don't you just love it when that happens? (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42325.4.1
...yes, yes I do. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #42325.4.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone