Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dan Vincent
Posted On: Friday June 7, 2019 at 9:31 AM

Born in July 1939 I can remember how our family listened to the war reports on the radio and maps in
the papers.

We had many relatives in the service and sweated out many battles until we heard everyone was safe. Sometimes we didn’t know for months.

We did lose a couple of cousins and friends.

Go back to Diecast Forums – The Lounge – Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICs: D Day and the invasion of Normandy by John Kuvakas #42660Moderator
My father and uncles all served in WWII. I am forever greatful to them and all who gave their lives. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #42660.1
We owe them our thanks and gratitude. (EOM) by Gary Rockwood #42660.2
We often view the Normandy landings +from an over all perspective, but its by Bruce Gibbins #42660.3
Try as we might, I doubt we could truly appreciate the horror of it all. by Jack Dodds #42660.3.1
Born in July 1939 I can remember how our family listened to the war reports on the radio and maps in by Dan Vincent #42660.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone