Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Parsons
Posted On: Friday June 7, 2019 at 4:30 PM

My impression: too low for my taste I don't care for the tires tucked into the wheel well.
The 2 things I disliked about the Daytona/Superbird are the things that made the car, extended pointy nose, like the conney extension it sticks out too far, too much over hang and I think detracts. And the ridiculous cartoonist wing. This one has all three. Not for me thanks. Oh, maybe if the car has suspension that raises it up when started!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: What if... by John Kuvakas #42676Moderator
Looks better than some of the other cars at Talladega. (EOM) by John Bono #42676.1
The Montona (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42676.2
Now I know what to do with that old Corvair sittin' in the back forty. by Don Anderson #42676.3
Very interesting, John, I'll play with this one a bit when time permits. (EOM) by Terry Daly #42676.4
My impression: too low for my taste I don't care for the tires tucked into the wheel well. by Bruce Parsons #42676.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone