Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Thursday June 13, 2019 at 1:42 AM

Brooklins new management is pretty obvious in this series
and some others Brooklin has released that continue to keep the model river flowing. Utilizing existing molds, if that's what Brooklin have done here, plus the Fiat Popemobile with the pop-up-Pontif waving away at the back, is important for manufactures like Brooklin.

New management = new/different ideas to ensure a decent return on the new owners investment in Brooklin.
There are collectors of all things Brooklin and this series will be accepted by that captive market and probably priced accordingly. Other, more selective collectors may not be so willing to hand over the funds for something as esoteric as the Vatican Fleet.

Brooklin RRP has risen so much since I had anything to do with Brooklin models and the changes the company has undergone raising its profile and personalizing the production line and communicating with the company's customers like at no other time.
It's interesting to see the direction the owner is taking Brooklin into the future. There are no doubt going to be some interesting plans for Brooklin and the new owner seems unlikely to be anything else but fully immersed in the planning of new ranges and models. Even to writing copy for promotional pieces and video's the change of ownership is seen everywhere

With the new owner being Italian its not a surprise that the Vatican not be making an appearance in the Brooklin Range however, because of this the choice of Vatican Models will not have a universal acceptance among Brooklin Collectors many of whom will be at odds with this choice. No problems there though, the new owner seems like somebody who knows how to make sure footed business choices and no doubt the Vatican Range will be one of these.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

VID: New Brooklin Collection by John Kuvakas #42749Moderator
An unusual genre to produce. Not my area of interest but I hope BRK do well with it. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42749.1
They'll be available in the Vatican store as well. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #42749.1.1Moderator
Ah...of course. Guaranteed sales success then I would imagine. Good for BRK. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #42749.1.1.1
This was one of the avenues that the new management wished to explore... by John Roberts #42749.1.2
Brooklins new management is pretty obvious in this series by Bruce Gibbins #42749.1.2.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone