Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Don Anderson
Posted On: Thursday June 13, 2019 at 8:40 AM

John, I also remember that Packard so well. I was the littlest of four
boys so that Packard sort of disappeared pretty fast. But I do remember a nice 1950 or 49 Ford four door Army staff car that I kept away from them for a long time. And when I began building plastic models those Revell were among my firsts also. Now I'm 76 years old and have not gotten away from these little cars. What's wrong with us?

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

JB's latest post reminded me of influences as a child on what were my favourite cars... by John Roberts #42779
ME! ... I was influenced ... Matchbox cars ... I had so many by Dennis Mong #42779.1
Matchbox ruled my world back then...I must've had 200-300 cars/trucks... (EOM) by Terence Slekar #42779.1.1
John, I also remember that Packard so well. I was the littlest of four by Don Anderson #42779.2
John, I also remember that Packard so well. I was the littlest of four by Don Anderson #42779.3
That Army Ford was an American issue Don. Very rare today... by John Roberts #42779.3.1
Hmm, I don't think this was ever a case for me. by Jani Bodmann #42779.4
I was captivated from as early as I can remember by John Kuvakas #42779.4.1Moderator
No I was more inflence by seeing the real cars. Toy cars seldom were like the ones I liked,. by Gary Rockwood #42779.4.1.1
(PIC) I had a few Matchbox models (1:64?) one of which was a '58 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special. by Al Dorado #42779.5
Ive loved cars since my cousin's 49 98 Olds conv. I was three (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #42779.6
I was influenced by the 1/1s. (EOM) by John Bono #42779.7
I think it was the first handful of the early Dinky '39 American sedans that by Bruce Gibbins #42779.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone