Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Gary Rockwood
Posted On: Thursday June 13, 2019 at 4:31 PM

No I was more inflence by seeing the real cars. Toy cars seldom were like the ones I liked,.
I collect Matchbox and Hot wheels and few other brands now. But real cars influence what I decide to buy

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

JB's latest post reminded me of influences as a child on what were my favourite cars... by John Roberts #42779
ME! ... I was influenced ... Matchbox cars ... I had so many by Dennis Mong #42779.1
Matchbox ruled my world back then...I must've had 200-300 cars/trucks... (EOM) by Terence Slekar #42779.1.1
John, I also remember that Packard so well. I was the littlest of four by Don Anderson #42779.2
John, I also remember that Packard so well. I was the littlest of four by Don Anderson #42779.3
That Army Ford was an American issue Don. Very rare today... by John Roberts #42779.3.1
Hmm, I don't think this was ever a case for me. by Jani Bodmann #42779.4
I was captivated from as early as I can remember by John Kuvakas #42779.4.1Moderator
No I was more inflence by seeing the real cars. Toy cars seldom were like the ones I liked,. by Gary Rockwood #42779.4.1.1
(PIC) I had a few Matchbox models (1:64?) one of which was a '58 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special. by Al Dorado #42779.5
Ive loved cars since my cousin's 49 98 Olds conv. I was three (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #42779.6
I was influenced by the 1/1s. (EOM) by John Bono #42779.7
I think it was the first handful of the early Dinky '39 American sedans that by Bruce Gibbins #42779.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone