Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Rick Thompson
Posted On: Wednesday August 7, 2019 at 3:02 PM

And it never will, David, and neither will the one shown in Dick's photo above.
Buick is getting out of the car business, and going exclusively to SUV/CUVs. The Regal TourX, made by Opel, will soon be extinct as will the sedans, according to a recent article in Autoweek. My local Buick dealer, which once had a dedicated clientele in Sun City on the west side of town, has 63 new Buicks in stock, all Encores, Enclaves, and Envisions (stupid names, all). Not a single sedan or TourX wagon to be had.

"When better cars are built, Buick will not be building them." Unfortunately.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: 2019 Buick Riviera, by Dick Johnson #43583
Sadly, this is not available. (EOM) by John Bono #43583.1
More pictures of this Buick dream car. (pics) by David Holcombe #43583.2
These pics are not the same car as shown above. The first one is much more attractive IMHO! (EOM) by David Angeloni #43583.2.1
And it never will, David, and neither will the one shown in Dick's photo above. by Rick Thompson #43583.2.2
Sorry for my confusion. (EOM) by David Holcombe #43583.2.2.1
David's photo is of a concept shown at the 2011 Detroit show. Dick's is a fantasy car. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #43583.2.2.2Moderator
That's beautiful = it would do the brand name well. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #43583.3
This car is very cool! It's a shame car companies don't produce these. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #43583.4
Freaking gorgeous! (EOM) by Frank Kocour #43583.5
Looking at this gorgeous car its hard to imagine that people don't want them any more! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43583.6
Right, Jack. Most everyone now wants boring, fugly suvs and crossovers. Give me a real CAR anyday. (EOM) by Al Dorado #43583.6.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone