Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Sunday August 11, 2019 at 11:26 AM

I used to spend many hours as a kid wandering through the various yards myself. Back
then the owners didn't mind us rummaging about for hours on end; tool box in hand. They trusted us to go remove the part we wanted and we never betrayed that trust. They also didn't mind us just checking out their "stock". I think they could relate to us; perhaps from their own memories. I absolutely loved it and found it so interesting!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: A few old wrecking yards and wrecks, by Dick Johnson #43615
Wrecks? was expecting to see Lounge members on this post! (EOM) by John Roberts #43615.1
Lol. Wait...that's not accurate....nobody would want my used parts. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43615.1.1
When I was a kid I lived next to a junk yard. I spent many hours wandering through it dreaming of by Frank Kocour #43615.2
I used to spend many hours as a kid wandering through the various yards myself. Back by Jack Dodds #43615.2.1
(Pic) One day one of these was parked in front of the junk yard. It was for sale. I climbed in by Frank Kocour #43615.2.1.1
Too bad but maybe saved your life. Pretty tempting for a 13 year old not to take it for a spin! by Jack Dodds #43615.2.1.1.1
Jack rolling a 51 Dodge convertible and living to tell about it is a by Bob Jackman #43615.2.1.1.1.1
I agree. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #43615.2.1.1.1.1.1
True enough! Fortunately I got flung out and landed on my teenage head by Jack Dodds #43615.2.1.1.1.1.2
Did the city make you pay for the broken sidewalk? (EOM) by Frank Kocour #43615.2.1.1.1.1.2.1
Lol. Thankfully I landed on the grass. Someone was looking out for me that day. by Jack Dodds #43615.2.1.1.1.1.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone