Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Robert Bolin
Posted On: Sunday August 11, 2019 at 5:05 PM

Anyone who has highspotted their Jeep gets it.
Breakover is all important. Although the Presidential limo is easily remedied one of two ways. A couple secret service guys lift the front till the rear wheels make contact and the driver backs down. Or they climb on the trunk with enough weight for the wheels and a bit of scrapping until the car moves beyond the highpoint. The latter does more damage, though.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Always think ahead, by Dick Johnson #43611
The idiot couldn't envision this happening? (EOM) by Bob Jackman #43611.1
Not a very practical vehicle. (EOM) by John Bono #43611.2
+1 I'm actually surprised these cars are permitted on the roads. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43611.2.1
(VIDEO) Don't be too hard on that guy.... it happens to the best of them! by Christopher Moroni #43611.3
I remember when that happened. Suspiciously, a bus was summoned to hide the limo. But, not good by Frank Kocour #43611.3.1
... oh wow, I didn't know that Frank. Interesting. (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #43611.3.1.1
Anyone who has highspotted their Jeep gets it. by Robert Bolin #43611.3.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone