Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Wednesday August 14, 2019 at 2:45 AM

Alternatively; Akash from Haryana, the discruntled BMW owner
may well have been overcome with misplaced patriotism. Indian industrial giant, TATA, now owns Jaguar. Also, Range Rover and Land Rover.
Hence the name used in some quarters for Jaguar as the Punjabi Pussy Cat.

You see, there is always two sides to any coin, even if sometimes they are both the same as each other.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Man pushes new BMW into river because he was angry his folks didn't get him a Jaguar, by Dick Johnson #43632
I had a high school classmate whose parents bought him a red ‘60 Ford convertible in 1962. He by steve kiraly #43632.1
He must have grown a conscience! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43632.1.1
You really have to feel for the poor guy.......parents raised a spolied moron. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43632.2
Alternatively; Akash from Haryana, the discruntled BMW owner by Bruce Gibbins #43632.3
If I was Dad I'd buy him a camel and tell him to ride one way into the sunset. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43632.3.1
LOL. Good solution. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #43632.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone