Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: BenD Lampson
Posted On: Friday September 6, 2019 at 7:11 PM

Dennis...I am a AAA employee...I am a truck mechanic and also a roadside tech here in the Boston
area...and I am telling you, I see some dumb stuff!

There is no breakdown lane on the southeast expressway stretch of rt 93 that leads into Boston, but drivers break down anyway and are stranded in active lanes.
Some have engine problems that cause them not to be able to get off the highway, but most of the break downs are flat tires.

When I am dispatched to these calls, I find that most people think it is illegal to drive to the next exit if their tire is flat! so they are like sitting ducks in an active lane because they think they will get fined or arrested for driving slow on a flat to the nearest exit....you wouldn't believe how many drivers tell me that!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Just changing a flat, by Dick Johnson #43999
Stupid is as stupid does. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #43999.1
Scary. (EOM) by Al Dorado #43999.2
What are they thinking? (EOM) by John Bono #43999.3
I know those guys!! ... Turnpike in Beautiful South Orlando !!!! (EOM) by Dennis Mong #43999.4
Are they still in the land of the living? Maybe not.....sooo risky! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #43999.4.1
Dennis...I am a AAA employee...I am a truck mechanic and also a roadside tech here in the Boston by BenD Lampson #43999.4.2
He’s the same guy that ignores the left lane closed merge right sign. (EOM) by Tim Kubiak #43999.5
The very definition of a left-laner!!! (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #43999.6

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone