Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Sunday September 8, 2019 at 1:48 PM

Janice proves to me that I'm only right 2 times a year ... so with that kind of ....
Janice tells me every day ... proves to me that I'm only right 2 times a year

... so with that kind of track record - It is very possible that I am "NOT CORRECT" on this....

All I do know ...

At work we have tractor trailers with only 4 tires on each side of the flat bed, located in the rear of the trailer ... and they haul large massive pieces of equipment weighing in at ... who knows

Bob .... you may be correct

I do not hold "A" CDL License ... so I am not a professional

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: Load of logs by Dick Johnson #44012
He off roaded that? I had no idea truck tires could handle that much weight. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44012.1
The load was dispersed out to 16 tires ... thus the load capacity by Dennis Mong #44012.1.1
421,000 pounds divided by 16 equals over 26,000 pounds per by Bob Jackman #44012.1.1.1
Janice proves to me that I'm only right 2 times a year ... so with that kind of .... by Dennis Mong #44012.1.1.1.1
Hey Dennis...that's 20 times per decade. 20 is a lot of times right IMO. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44012.1.1.1.1.1
Dennis I don't know if I'm right or not. I would guess that by Bob Jackman #44012.1.1.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone