Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Robert Bolin
Posted On: Sunday September 8, 2019 at 5:57 PM

Not this exact one but an identical all black 2020 mid-engine turned in front of me and passed within 3 feet of me while I waited to turn myself.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Seen on the road yesterday (PIC) by Robert Bolin #44026
I love how they totally changed the platform and still managed to make it look like a Vette. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44026.1Moderator
In person, the air intakes are H U G E! (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44026.1.1
Yes indeed! (EOM) by John Bono #44026.1.2
Maybe for you, but I didn't recognize it in this picture. I only took a wild guess and got it right (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44026.1.3
I disagree,,, by Terence Slekar #44026.1.4
Uh! Hmm - ah, nope, I'll pass. Those air scoops just really turn me off. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44026.3
I like it but prefer last year's model. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44026.3.1
That may be but that big V8 needs to breath. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44026.3.2
That is absolutely correct .... An air pump needs lots of air to produce Horsepower (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44026.3.2.1
I think that "all black" on this car really does it a disservice. The other by Jack Dodds #44026.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone