Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Monday September 9, 2019 at 2:41 PM

I think that "all black" on this car really does it a disservice. The other
colors offered seem to really accentuate the beautiful styling of this car. I must admit that I feel a bit sad that, as mentioned above, GM has ventured into Ferrari/Lambo land with this new design and away from the traditional Corvette we have always known. It may have been out of necessity as nothing more could be done with the last iteration, but perhaps I am also just too resistant to change. At any rate it is still a gorgeous car that is very well priced and I wish them success with it.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Seen on the road yesterday (PIC) by Robert Bolin #44026
I love how they totally changed the platform and still managed to make it look like a Vette. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44026.1Moderator
In person, the air intakes are H U G E! (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44026.1.1
Yes indeed! (EOM) by John Bono #44026.1.2
Maybe for you, but I didn't recognize it in this picture. I only took a wild guess and got it right (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44026.1.3
I disagree,,, by Terence Slekar #44026.1.4
Uh! Hmm - ah, nope, I'll pass. Those air scoops just really turn me off. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44026.3
I like it but prefer last year's model. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44026.3.1
That may be but that big V8 needs to breath. (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44026.3.2
That is absolutely correct .... An air pump needs lots of air to produce Horsepower (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44026.3.2.1
I think that "all black" on this car really does it a disservice. The other by Jack Dodds #44026.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone