Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jerry Vinson
Posted On: Tuesday September 10, 2019 at 4:45 PM

PICS .. Alaska Cruise on the Westerdam Part 1
Betty and I just returned from a 14-day Land Cruise Alaska and I must say that it was an amazing trip for this old flatlander.
We cruised Vancouver to Seward with stops in Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway. We cruised the Inside Passage and Glacier Bay. The weather cooperated during the day for the excursions.
The end of the cruise was Seward where we boarded a motor-coach to Denali where we spent two nights in the McKinley Chalet Resort.
We did not see any whales but we did see a few eagles and seals. We panned for gold and cruised two bays for some nice glacier views. I even took time for a photography excursion.
Here are a few photos. Hope you enjoy.

The Westerdam was nice and the seas were calm the entire way

They had the big Gala Night

We were in a very happy mood, especially me.

Plenty of leasure time

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PICS .. Alaska Cruise on the Westerdam Part 1 by Jerry Vinson #44062
GREAT looking couple ... Is that boat really that big ... ???? by Dennis Mong #44062.1
LOL Dennis. by Jerry Vinson #44062.1.1
Those cruise ships hold more bodies than major hotels do. (EOM) by Jerry Gorsuch #44062.1.2
Looks like you guys had a great time.....thanks for sharing with us. (EOM) by John Bono #44062.2
Looks so beautiful. Thank you for excellent photo tour. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44062.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone