Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: David Holcombe
Posted On: Wednesday September 11, 2019 at 10:03 AM

I never owned a Studebaker, and yet I liked their looks. This sedan
by the standards of the '50's was compact, even small. I feel that if Studebaker had stressed ease of parking and other such advantages, it might have competed better with the bulging products of General Motors of that era. Of course, like GM, Studebaker trowled on the chrome, especially in the upper series like this President.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: 1956 Studebaker President, by Dick Johnson #44072
As much as I like the Studebaker coupes of this era, I never by Bob Jackman #44072.1
Just don't care for 4 doors or Studebaker for that matter. '62 Grand Turismo I like a lot though. (EOM) by Bruce Parsons #44072.1.1
Looking very presidential. I agree with Bob. I never liked the dated greenhouse design either. by Al Dorado #44072.2
+1 (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44072.2.1
I never owned a Studebaker, and yet I liked their looks. This sedan by David Holcombe #44072.3
It was advertised as the "Big, New Studebaker"! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #44072.3.1
"Craftsmanship with a Flair"! (EOM) by Barry Levittan #44072.3.2
Nice car but to me that nose just took the character out of the design... by John Roberts #44072.4
Makes for a beautiful 1:43 (PIC) by Barry Levittan #44072.5
Wouldn't be my 1st pick for a 4dr sedan, but overall not bad looking. (EOM) by John Bono #44072.6
Considering they were trying to compete with GM and Ford styling by Jack Dodds #44072.7
I like it ! It has solid looks and was the best that they could do, considering by Mike DeTorrice #44072.8

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone