Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Duncan Pohl
Posted On: Thursday October 3, 2019 at 1:59 PM

You know, when I first saw the new Vette I thought those side scoops were hideous but on these
they seem to have blended them in pretty good. They are still rather gangling from the front view but, overall, not bad. I kind of like the overall look much better than I first thought. But looking at the steering wheel, do you get the impression that once again Chrysler was way ahead of their time in the 1960s? Compare the vette steering wheel with the 1962 Imperial in the picture.

btw, I would much rather own the Imperial - those lines just flow . . . .

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

The new Corvette has a retractable top! by John Kuvakas #44353Moderator
You know, when I first saw the new Vette I thought those side scoops were hideous but on these by Duncan Pohl #44353.1
The '62 Imperial is one of my top 5 car favorites of all time. (EOM) by Brian Cox #44353.1.1
Lovely Imperial. The finest expression of the Forward Look. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44353.1.2
I've been holding out for the convertible to place my order. I wish! (EOM) by Al Dorado #44353.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone