Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Duncan Pohl
Posted On: Friday October 4, 2019 at 1:49 PM

Interesting. I would say it's a wonder we never crossed paths at sometime except
judging by where you worked and some of the dates you showed, I can tell you lived in some of the same places I have, but at a much later date.

I have lived in Vancouver WA - outside of Portland, Eugene, Vista, CA - north of San Diego, and South Lake Tahoe. I think it would be interesting to see how many others of us have lived in the same places at some time or another.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

VIDEO: I have said that I would tell stories by Dick Johnson #44375
I have done many different things for work so here are the things I did. by Dick Johnson #44375.1
Vehicles I have owned over the years:[ new 2020 Ford Explorer st on order| by Bruce Parsons #44375.1.1
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44375.1.1.1
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! The stories you must have to tell! Was your moving around due to being in the by Frank Kocour #44375.1.2
Interesting. I would say it's a wonder we never crossed paths at sometime except by Duncan Pohl #44375.2
Where and when in South Lake Tahoe ? by Dick Johnson #44375.2.1
1978-1979. We weren't there long. The job ended up to be not worth the move so we moved back by Duncan Pohl #44375.2.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone