Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Robert Bolin
Posted On: Saturday October 5, 2019 at 8:43 AM

Thanks all. I am diabetic and also have flat feet. My sugar is good but I cut my foot this summer
It got infected I guess and the pain got so bad that I had to get it checked out. The infection travelled into the bone so one inner toe had to be partially amputated and I'm on IV antibiotics until it all clears up.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

So here I am sitting in my hospital room 1 day after surgery and my 4th day here. by Robert Bolin #44390
Take care of yourself and hope that you are dealing with reasonable sellers. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44390.1
I'm sorry to hear about your hospitalization, Robert. What are you being treated for? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44390.2ModeratorZone Diplomat
Thanks all. I am diabetic and also have flat feet. My sugar is good but I cut my foot this summer by Robert Bolin #44390.3
Praying for a quick recovery, Robert. Keep us posted. Thanks for the updates. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44390.3.1ModeratorZone Diplomat
Prayers for speedy and full recovery Robert... (EOM) by Jerry Vinson #44390.3.2
From me too - stay safe (EOM) by John Roberts #44390.3.2.1
Stay positive! All the best for a speedy recovery. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44390.3.3
Ooh, ouch! Take care and get well and take care of yourself when you get home! (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44390.3.4
Ouch. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44390.3.5
Yes, take care. Get well and stay well! (EOM) by John Bono #44390.4
I will keep you in my prayers. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44390.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone