Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Saturday October 5, 2019 at 9:22 AM

An elderly couple had dinner at another couple's house, and after eating, the wives left the table and went into the kitchen. The two gentlemen were talking, and one said, 'Last night we went out to a new restaurant and it was really great. . . I would recommend it very highly.'

The other man said, 'What is the name of the restaurant?'

The first man thought and thought and finally said, 'What is the name of that flower you give to someone you love? You know... The one that's red and has thorns.'

'Do you mean a rose?' 'Yes, that's the one,' replied the man.

He then turned towards the kitchen and yelled, 'Rose, what's the name of that restaurant we went to last night?'

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Joke of the day, by Dick Johnson #44376
Johnson by Rand Anderson #44376.1
Thank you LOL ! You noticed. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44376.1.1
The nice people at the home say I'm going to be all better real soon! I like their white coats. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44376.1.2Moderator
And the Jell-O every meal is awesome too! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44376.1.2.1
It is but I don't like the green jello they serve on Tuesdays. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44376.1.2.1.1Moderator
Good call....ditto for yellow jell-o. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44376.1.2.1.1.1
So are the padded rooms comfortable ???? (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44376.1.2.2
LOL. Makes me think of this joke . . . by Frank Kocour #44376.2
HA! (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44376.2.1Moderator

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone