Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Duncan Pohl
Posted On: Saturday October 5, 2019 at 2:55 PM

Ooh, ouch! Take care and get well and take care of yourself when you get home!

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

So here I am sitting in my hospital room 1 day after surgery and my 4th day here. by Robert Bolin #44390
Take care of yourself and hope that you are dealing with reasonable sellers. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44390.1
I'm sorry to hear about your hospitalization, Robert. What are you being treated for? (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44390.2Moderator
Thanks all. I am diabetic and also have flat feet. My sugar is good but I cut my foot this summer by Robert Bolin #44390.3
Praying for a quick recovery, Robert. Keep us posted. Thanks for the updates. (EOM) by John Kuvakas #44390.3.1Moderator
Prayers for speedy and full recovery Robert... (EOM) by Jerry Vinson #44390.3.2
From me too - stay safe (EOM) by John Roberts #44390.3.2.1
Stay positive! All the best for a speedy recovery. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44390.3.3
Ooh, ouch! Take care and get well and take care of yourself when you get home! (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44390.3.4
Ouch. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44390.3.5
Yes, take care. Get well and stay well! (EOM) by John Bono #44390.4
I will keep you in my prayers. (EOM) by Dick Johnson #44390.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone