Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Sunday October 6, 2019 at 8:56 AM

Agree that '55 was a banner year for GM styling. The Chevy
was my favorite, then Buick, Pontiac, Olds and Cadillac. They were all great looking cars! Come to think of it, I suppose 1955 was a banner styling year for all American makes collectively.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

PIC: 1955 Oldsmobile convertible with factory AC, by Dick Johnson #44399
It doesn't get any more beautiful. The Olds was the best looking of the 55 GM line-up and hey, they by George Schire #44399.1
Agree that '55 was a banner year for GM styling. The Chevy by Jack Dodds #44399.1.1
Love the bold colors on this beauty. (EOM) by Dan Vincent #44399.1.1.1
Rare, rare, rare. When I was 16 years old my stepfather bought a new '55 Olds 98 Starfire by Frank Kocour #44399.2
My cousin bought a 55 Olds 88 4 door HT - first year for that (EOM) by Ron Dietrich #44399.2.1
Wow this is stunning. And with rare factory a/c which few convertibles had at the time. (EOM) by Al Dorado #44399.3

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone