Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: John Roberts
Posted On: Sunday October 6, 2019 at 11:53 AM

Ginger Baker has fallen off his drum chair for the last time...
Aged 80, and a great survivor of rock and high living...in all senses. Ginger is reputed to be the inspiration for Animal in the Muppets.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Ginger Baker has fallen off his drum chair for the last time... by John Roberts #44410
like this ? by Joop Gisbers #44410.1
Amazing how some people can party hardy for so long...others die at 27. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44410.2
Baker and Bonzo pounding the skins in the hereafter. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44410.3
Of the three players who were the band Cream, only Slow Hand remains above ground. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #44410.4
Hmm... I've always read that Ronnie Tutt (Elvis's drummer) was the inspiration for muppet "Animal." (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #44410.5
You could well be right Chris - I'm no Muppet expert! (EOM) by John Roberts #44410.5.1
I have acquired limited "muppet knowledge." ....lol (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #44410.5.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone