Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Jack Dodds
Posted On: Sunday October 6, 2019 at 3:12 PM

I did this work for 27 years. If they couldn't appreciate that
these two weren't car thieves right away, calm down and check further on the basis of that, they are in the wrong business. I mean, just look at the initial response of the couple; scared, confused and totally rattled to the point of tears. Their immediate impression given off is elderly pensioners. Then to jail the poor guy in with a bunch of low-lifes overnight just magnifies their poor judgement. They are very lucky he didn't have a heart attack over this. I am stunned by this lack of professionalism.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

VIDEO: Classic cars are fun and should be enjoyed but not so in this case, by Dick Johnson #44406
Absolutely moronic police response. Unbelieveable. I hope by Jack Dodds #44406.1
On a separate note, I love his taste in vintage cars! My fave 60s Chevy. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44406.1.1
Not so sure that the police were wrong. They acted correctly on incorrect inforamation. Stuff by Frank Kocour #44406.1.2
Well, I agree with the victim-all they had to do if they had any doubts was double check their info. (EOM) by Duncan Pohl #44406.1.2.1
I did this work for 27 years. If they couldn't appreciate that by Jack Dodds #44406.1.2.2
Always double check important numbers and run everything *twice* (EOM) by Robert Bolin #44406.1.2.3
It's very rare for police departments to apologize for any wrong doing they may be accused of by Bruce Gibbins #44406.1.2.4

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone