Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Bruce Gibbins
Posted On: Monday October 7, 2019 at 12:52 AM

Of the three players who were the band Cream, only Slow Hand remains above ground.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Ginger Baker has fallen off his drum chair for the last time... by John Roberts #44410
like this ? by Joop Gisbers #44410.1
Amazing how some people can party hardy for so long...others die at 27. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44410.2
Baker and Bonzo pounding the skins in the hereafter. (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44410.3
Of the three players who were the band Cream, only Slow Hand remains above ground. (EOM) by Bruce Gibbins #44410.4
Hmm... I've always read that Ronnie Tutt (Elvis's drummer) was the inspiration for muppet "Animal." (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #44410.5
You could well be right Chris - I'm no Muppet expert! (EOM) by John Roberts #44410.5.1
I have acquired limited "muppet knowledge." ....lol (EOM) by Christopher Moroni #44410.5.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone