Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Frank Kocour
Posted On: Tuesday October 8, 2019 at 9:44 AM

I have a million questions and comments for you with no idea where to start. You definitely have an
adventurous spirit. It appears that you learned auto mechanics at the school of hard knocks?

How in the world you, without any experience, decided to rebuild an engine, outside, in front of your house is beyond brave. Did you have a manual? Where did you get the tools? Any help? Do you have a photographic memory? Did the weather interfere with your work? I could go on.

Did you ever return to high school?

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My story about the 1955 Fords, enjoy, This is along story and I tried to by Dick Johnson #44434
Dayum, you sure do know how to entertain us! I love it..every word! by Steve Jakubczak #44434.1
Keep 'em coming! (EOM) by David Holcombe #44434.1.1
Yes Please! (EOM) by Jerry Vinson #44434.1.1.1
+1 (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44434.1.2
I have a million questions and comments for you with no idea where to start. You definitely have an by Frank Kocour #44434.2
Huh, I guess we could have crossed paths afterall, I graduated high school in 67 in Vancouver WA by Duncan Pohl #44434.3
Great story! Reminds me of all the pains we used to endure keeping our heaps running! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44434.4
As I said before, you're a brave man. I would never consider doing extensive repairs by myself. (EOM) by John Bono #44434.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone