Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Duncan Pohl
Posted On: Tuesday October 8, 2019 at 1:46 PM

Huh, I guess we could have crossed paths afterall, I graduated high school in 67 in Vancouver WA
just across the bridge. I was all over Portland for several years after that. Around 1970 I moved to Vista CA and bought a 56 Ford Crown and drove it to Wyoming when I moved there at the end of 1970.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

My story about the 1955 Fords, enjoy, This is along story and I tried to by Dick Johnson #44434
Dayum, you sure do know how to entertain us! I love it..every word! by Steve Jakubczak #44434.1
Keep 'em coming! (EOM) by David Holcombe #44434.1.1
Yes Please! (EOM) by Jerry Vinson #44434.1.1.1
+1 (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44434.1.2
I have a million questions and comments for you with no idea where to start. You definitely have an by Frank Kocour #44434.2
Huh, I guess we could have crossed paths afterall, I graduated high school in 67 in Vancouver WA by Duncan Pohl #44434.3
Great story! Reminds me of all the pains we used to endure keeping our heaps running! (EOM) by Jack Dodds #44434.4
As I said before, you're a brave man. I would never consider doing extensive repairs by myself. (EOM) by John Bono #44434.5

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone