Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by Sheila Kelly (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dennis Mong
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 7:04 AM

OH ... another DJ story ... Pull up a chair, get the pop corn, and let's pay attention
Much information can be gleaned from well seasoned gentlemen that have traveled the road of life before us youngsters.

With greatest respect ... I'm sitting in the front row

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Frank Kocour to answer your questions, and another one of my car stories, by Dick Johnson #44449
Great bed-time story Dick! I'm glad I tuned in! Thnx! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44449.1
OH ... another DJ story ... Pull up a chair, get the pop corn, and let's pay attention by Dennis Mong #44449.2
Yes, Dick. You have answered all of my questions. I have enormous respect for you - and your wife. by Frank Kocour #44449.3
Frank ... Honored to have you the front row ... Did you bring any snacks ?? (EOM) by Dennis Mong #44449.3.1
Yep, and a six-pack. (EOM) by Frank Kocour #44449.3.1.1

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone