Legacy Motors Presents THE LOUNGE: Hosted by John Kuvakas (Sheila K)
  New News New Releases List & Reviews Legacy Motors Auctions Forums Features Register FAQs Clubs
  Forum 24 ·  Forum 18 ·  Forum 43 ·  Forum 64 ·  The Lounge ·  Register ·  Help ·  Guidelines ·  Support Zone

Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Posted By: Dick Johnson
Posted On: Wednesday October 9, 2019 at 9:31 AM

Thanks for all the kind words, I enjoy looking back
and sharing my stories. Things that I did at the time seemed the thing that had to be done but I was always living on the edge and going from one thing to another as fast as I could go.

It did take its toll on my first marriage but she never complained and went along with my crazy ways. We ended in divorce many years ago and now she lives a mile from us and she and Ilene are good friends and talk often on the phone, she and I are also good friends and we are having her over for dinner Friday evening.

She goes to church with us on Sundays.

So please stay tuned for more of my stories. I have a few more about the 55 Fords and also many other stories to tell.

Go back to Diecast Forums The Lounge Diecast Zone

Message thread:

Thanks for all the kind words, I enjoy looking back by Dick Johnson #44459
Dick, I share at least one thing with you... by Jerry Vinson #44459.1
Thank you for the kind words. Many fun times were had back then. by Dick Johnson #44459.1.1
Ahh..another refreshing story to dream about as I sleep. Thanks Dick ! (EOM) by Steve Jakubczak #44459.1.1.1
The thought occurs to me that you might write a book someday. Your stories are too good to keep by Frank Kocour #44459.1.1.2

New News  ·  List & Reviews  ·  Legacy Motors  ·  Auctions  ·  Forums  ·  Polls  ·  Features  ·  Register  ·  FAQs  ·  Clubs

Copyright © 2019 Legacy Diecast Models and Diecast Zone